Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello Everyone ,

In The Beginning Of This Post I would Like To Thank You For Helping Me Before In How To Use Mac OSX,But Lately I had To Upgrade My Computer :

The Old Species :

Cpu: Intel Core i3-3.8Ghz Processor

Gpu : AMD power Color 5860 HD 1 GB

Ram: (2*2) Corsair Vengeance 1600

Motherboard: Asus P7P55D - E Pro

HDD: westrn Digital 500 GB and 320 GB (Same Model)

I used to install Mac Os X Snow Leopard and Mountain Lion Os x without any problem in multibeast.

but after i upgrade it to :

Gpu: AMD Radeon Powercolor HD 1GB 7850 Graphic card

Cpu: Intel Core I5-760 2.8

Ram : 8 GB

I star to have three problems with the same configuration when i had the first build :

Boot0:Error

Pci configuration begin

and for real i start to lose my mind every time i tried many things from tonymacx86 and also insanlymacosx website .but nothing happening , could anyone tell me what exactly happened .

Hello Everyone ,

In The Beginning Of This Post I would Like To Thank You For Helping Me Before In How To Use Mac OSX,But Lately I had To Upgrade My Computer :

The Old Species :

Cpu: Intel Core i3-3.8Ghz Processor

Gpu : AMD power Color 5860 HD 1 GB

Ram: (2*2) Corsair Vengeance 1600

Motherboard: Asus P7P55D - E Pro

HDD: westrn Digital 500 GB and 320 GB (Same Model)

I used to install Mac Os X Snow Leopard and Mountain Lion Os x without any problem in multibeast.

but after i upgrade it to :

Gpu: AMD Radeon Powercolor HD 1GB 7850 Graphic card

Cpu: Intel Core I5-760 2.8

Ram : 8 GB

I star to have three problems with the same configuration when i had the first build :

Boot0:Error

Pci configuration begin

and for real i start to lose my mind every time i tried many things from tonymacx86 and also insanlymacosx website .but nothing happening , could anyone tell me what exactly happened .

If you are now expecting this to work in Snow Leopard then I am afraid that the HD 7850 will require at least 10.8.3 to work. See more in this thread:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...55d-e-lx-i7-870-xfx-hd-7850-10-8-3-guide.html

The 'Boot0' error that you are getting is common with AMD HD7*** and newer cards. It can be overcome using this guide for a Mountain Lion or later OS version installation:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/401-install-bootloader-extra-efi-partition.html

For the PCI configuration begin issue there are a few common bootflags to try to get past this message.
Code:
 -v -x npci=0x2000 PCIRootUID=1

Can you clarify if the Snow Leopard and Mountain Lion installations are both used in your build. Were you planning to upgrade your hardware and run only Mountain Lion?

If you are now expecting this to work in Snow Leopard then I am afraid that the HD 7850 will require at least 10.8.3 to work. See more in this thread:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...55d-e-lx-i7-870-xfx-hd-7850-10-8-3-guide.html

The 'Boot0' error that you are getting is common with AMD HD7*** and newer cards. It can be overcome using this guide for a Mountain Lion or later OS version installation:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/401-install-bootloader-extra-efi-partition.html

For the PCI configuration begin issue there are a few common bootflags to try to get past this message.
Code:
 -v -x npci=0x2000 PCIRootUID=1

Can you clarify if the Snow Leopard and Mountain Lion installations are both used in your build. Were you planning to upgrade your hardware and run only Mountain Lion?

*Thank you very much Adrian really I appreciated *That what exactly my issue and this tutorial that you replayed with I m sure positive that this time my OSX will work cause now I know where I am standing in the end . I will let you know every step I am making and if the issue been solved I will post a replay and new post after the installation successes.thank you very very much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back