GTX 970 G1 GAMING
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
This started happening a couple of days ago, as a matter of fact it happened shortly after i installed my new psu.

I used to have an antec 650 80 bronze power supply and i upgraded to a corsair 750 80 gold.

Now the computer randomly freezes, but only on the hackingtosh side not on windows.
I have windows on its own ssd and the same for OSX. Both OS's are on their own ssd.

I do not know what is going to be honest, any idea of what i can do to know what is happening? I really doubt its the power supply since it is working fine on windows side.

PC specs:

maximus hero vii
i7 4790k no OC

crucial ballistix 16 GB ram
windows is on 840 evo pro
OSX is on a toshiba
and a 850 evo pro for storage.
gigabyte g1 gaming 970

nzxt kraken x61
lg bluray burner.

This started happening a couple of days ago, as a matter of fact it happened shortly after i installed my new psu.

I used to have an antec 650 80 bronze power supply and i upgraded to a corsair 750 80 gold.

Now the computer randomly freezes, but only on the hackingtosh side not on windows.
I have windows on its own ssd and the same for OSX. Both OS's are on their own ssd.

I do not know what is going to be honest, any idea of what i can do to know what is happening? I really doubt its the power supply since it is working fine on windows side.

PC specs:

maximus hero vii
i7 4790k no OC

crucial ballistix 16 GB ram
windows is on 840 evo pro
OSX is on a toshiba
and a 850 evo pro for storage.
gigabyte g1 gaming 970

nzxt kraken x61
lg bluray burner.
did you find a fix? I have a similar problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back