1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello,

Config Lenovo Yoga 500 15" : Configuration de marilyn

cymera10.jpg

I can not install a El Capitan on my Lenovo Yoga 500. I created a bootable key with clover efi . When I boot the key I have an error
Code:
panic(cpu 0 caller 0xffffff 80127203c6): "zone_init:Kmen_suballoc failled"@/Library/Caches/com..apple.xbs/Sources/xnu/xnu-3248.20.55/osfmk/kern/zalloc.c:2284
OsxAptioFixDrv: Starting overrides for IABOOTFILES\boot.efi "view the photo"
Using reloc block: yes, hibernate wake: no
I tried by disabling nvidia geforce card 920, it changed nothing.
I changed the bios DVMT variable for intel graphic 5500u, always the same error.
Can you help me.

View attachment EFI.zip

Thank you.

Hello,

Config Lenovo Yoga 500 15" : Configuration de marilyn

View attachment 170378

I can not install a El Capitan on my Lenovo Yoga 500. I created a bootable key with clover efi . When I boot the key I have an error
Code:
panic(cpu 0 caller 0xffffff 80127203c6): "zone_init:Kmen_suballoc failled"@/Library/Caches/com..apple.xbs/Sources/xnu/xnu-3248.20.55/osfmk/kern/zalloc.c:2284
OsxAptioFixDrv: Starting overrides for ...\boot.efi "view the photo"
I tried by disabling nvidia geforce card 920, it changed nothing.
I changed the bios DVMT variable for intel graphic 5500u, always the same error.
Can you help me.

View attachment 170383

Thank you.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

hello, it does not tell me where does the error. my key bootable clover is good. Help me please thank you .

hello, it does not tell me where does the error. my key bootable clover is good. Help me please thank you .

Did you follow the linked guide as written?

Your previous EFI/Clover is clearly wrong. If you had followed the guide, it would be ~4mb.

It is likely you're not using the config.plist from my guide. Likely config.plist/SMBIOS/Trust=false, instead of Trust=true.

I've already looked at the guide and especially the problems encountered with Broadwell processors. I already changed the DMTV variable that changed nothing.

one member told me to be my https://github.com/RehabMan/Laptop-DSDT-Patch To patch the problem I have. But I do not understand how it works.

I've already looked at the guide and especially the problems encountered with Broadwell processors. I already changed the DMTV variable that changed nothing.

one member told me to be my https://github.com/RehabMan/Laptop-DSDT-Patch To patch the problem I have. But I do not understand how it works.

If you read the guide, why is your profile still not filled out as requested?
Please fill out your profile as requested in the guide.

Post EFI/Clover folder (strip 'themes' before compressing as ZIP). Boot verbose, show photo.

ok sorry I was editing my profiles . I remade my bootable key with Clover_v2.3k_r3330 . And my EFI / CLOVER folder does not do ~ 4mb but when I followed the guide. I tie together at the same time my computer with the new key and I have the same error. And I change the config.plist to add the verbose mode.
Thank you for your help.
View attachment EFI.7z
Error :
Code:
OsxAptioFixDrv: Starting overrides for IABOOTFILES\boot.efi

ok sorry I was editing my profiles . I remade my bootable key with Clover_v2.3k_r3330 . And my EFI / CLOVER folder does not do ~ 4mb but when I followed the guide. I tie together at the same time my computer with the new key and I have the same error. And I change the config.plist to add the verbose mode.
Thank you for your help.
View attachment 170564
Error :
Code:
OsxAptioFixDrv: Starting overrides for IABOOTFILES\boot.efi

The config.plist is not from my guide. It appears you edited it (probably with Clover Configurator).

Do not edit the file with Clover Configurator (it changes things without authorization).

Had you posted only EFI/Clover, stripped themes (as requested), the file is 3.1mb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back