Contribute
Register

El Capitan Kernel Panic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do not quite understand English. A lot of material and a lot do not understand. No one can explain to me step by step and is available.
I have a bootable USB flash drive with Clover and 10.11.4 for MBR.

The type of fixes you will need for USB vary by system. Step by step not possible. It is one of those areas that requires use of your brain.

You can tell me what to do and where to start? I had lost all hope. :(

hello zodex i have the same laptop can you tell me how u install step by step on clover boot ? i tried but i can't run the boot when i click on instal osx at the boot ... 10 sec and the pc restart .

now i am using my lovely mavericks 10.9.5 just i don't have imasseg but every thing work fine ..
for wifi - i changed my card to an atheros but first, in windows i update my legacy bios to an version with with list .
for sleep mod - i use sleepeneble.kext .
chamelon - for the boot loader .

so i think i have an nice hakintosh work 99.9% on this lenovo G550 , T6600 , ram updated to 8gb , 128 SSD , and another hard disk for update 1 T ( caddy machine ) .

please help my about clover configure, and update it to el capitan

hello zodex i have the same laptop can you tell me how u install step by step on clover boot ? i tried but i can't run the boot when i click on instal osx at the boot ... 10 sec and the pc restart .

now i am using my lovely mavericks 10.9.5 just i don't have imasseg but every thing work fine ..
for wifi - i changed my card to an atheros but first, in windows i update my legacy bios to an version with with list .
for sleep mod - i use sleepeneble.kext .
chamelon - for the boot loader .

so i think i have an nice hakintosh work 99.9% on this lenovo G550 , T6600 , ram updated to 8gb , 128 SSD , and another hard disk for update 1 T ( caddy machine ) .

please help my about clover configure, and update it to el capitan

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

thx man, i will try this... i have a question about my situation .. if my laptop now running very well with mavericks .. it will be the same with el capitan ? o i just must to tray it ..

Unfortunately, my crystal ball is broken and so I cannot predict the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back