Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87MX-D3H
CPU
Intel Core i5-4670K
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 770
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
During installation of El Captain I get circle error with a cross on boot. Most likely it’s a graphic card issue…
My spec:

PHP:
Corsair VS 650W
Corsair Carbide Series 200R
Kingston V300 SV300S37A/240G (2.5", 240GB, SATA/600)
Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz BOX
Gigabyte GA-Z87MX-D3H
Crucial DDR3 2x8GB 1600MHz CL9 Ballistix Sport XT
Gigabyte GTX 770 GDDR5-4GB
 BCM94360CD 802.11ac

I created El Captain pendrive, OS downloaded from Appstore, one guid partition (journaled) install latest Clover, edit default config.plist and add:

PHP:
<key>RtVariables</key>
<dict>
  <key>BooterConfig</key>
  <string>0x28</string>
  <key>CsrActiveConfig</key>
  <string>0x3</string>
</dict>
BIOS settings are set to default, other OS, VT is off, and integrated graphic is off in BIOS.
I boot from pendrive – and start installation, apple logo appears and after a while it stop on circle error. If I start installation in Verbose, it stops on Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!

I tried:

GraphicsEnabler=No and yes, -v –x , but same error every time
I also unplug all usb device, only one graphic cable (DVI).
I put kext to /other: AppleHA, Appleintele1000e, fakesmc, nullCPUPowerManagement (before I had them in 10.11 folder, but I read somewhere that it will work if I remove all of them and leave only other).
With those KEXT my Yosemite woks great, everything is working as it should.

Any suggestions?:(

ok, problem was the USB 3.0,when I boot from USB 2.0 port, installer pass the Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport, but now I'm stock on "Service exited with abnormal code: 255"
Sometimes freezes on a white/gray screen with spinning beach ball.

I tried this one:
Typically a failure to load FakeSMC.kextTry removing all numbered directories under EFI/CLOVER/kexts and putting FakeSMC.kext into kexts/Other/ (and if that works you can put additional kexts in there too). Putting things in Other/ won't work unless the numbered dirs are removed.If it's still not working, on the Clover screen, try selecting "Boot with injected kexts" and/or ensure config.plist has InjectKexts set to YESIf it's an upgrade and still not working, make sure you have a current version of FakeSMC.kext and/or remove any copy from /System/Library/Extensions/Might also be an unsupported Nvidia card: if so, try booting with nv_disable=1

I downloaded latest FakeSMC from tonymacx86 download section. I copy it to 10.11 and other folder in USB EFI/Kext/, but still same issue... on the Clover boot option screen, I do not have option to "Boot with injected kexts" please help:(

Hi,
I manage to install El Capitan.
Everything seems to work, all my hardware is recognized correctly.
iMessage, FaceTime, continuity,Wake on Lan etc. are also working.

Hi,

Can you please share what you did to fix it? I'm having the same problem as you, same hardware.

Hi,

Hi,

could you plz tell me as well, what did you make to fix the problem?

thanks in advance.

Guys, could you please share what did you do to fix the problem, mentioned above?

• nvda_drv=1 Turn on Nvidia Web drivers after they've been installed
this fixed the problem for me on high sierra (i7-8700k+msi z370a pro+gtx 1080)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back