Contribute
Register

El Capitan Hackintosh OsxAptioFixDrv: Starting overrides for System\Library\CoreServices\boot.efi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
AMI Mini PC
CPU
Broadwell ULT Intel core i7-5500U CPU @ 2.40GHz, 2 Cores 4 threads
Graphics
Intel Graphics 5500 4K output
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi,

I am new here to this forum, and also a newbie at Hackintosh.

So I've created a bootable USB using Unibeast 6.1 (On my friend's MACBOOK PRO) with El Capitan, and installed it unto my Intel PC.

Now, the problem I'm having is with the post installation, installing Clover unto my hard drive.
I've followed http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan-desktop-guides/171942-guide-el-capitan-intel-broadwell-nuc.html instructions, and many others, but no luck. I get the same problem with all the Post-Installation guides, after I install and restart, my PC shows the Apple logo for a few seconds and restarts over and over again, when I click to start in verbose mode here is the message I get:

OsxAptioFixDrv: Starting overrides for System\Library\CoreServices\boot.efiUsing reloc block: no, hibernate wake: no+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I've also followed these instructions but still no luck. https://www.******.com/r/hackintosh/comments/3qu11p/clover_reboots_after_displaying_3_lines_only/

After I get this message, I always have to format and re-install the OSX unto my HDD from scratch and try the post-installation again (as I don't have a MAC PC to troubleshoot on). I've done this about 10 times already
:banghead:

I seriously don't know what to do.

Could it perhaps be something wrong in my BIOS settings? My DVMT Pre-Allocated is 64M. I've tried all the available instructions but still no luck. This is my first time installing Hackintosh, and I'm starting to get fed up with it, but I won't give up. Funny enough very little people have this issue.

My system definitions are as follow:

BIOS: American Megatrends 5.010
UEFI 2.4
Processor: Broadwell ULT Intel core i7-5500U CPU @ 2.40GHz, 2 Cores 4 threads
Graphics Card: Intel Graphics 5500 4K output
Ram: Kingston 8gb 1600Mhz Using Default DIMM profile
HDD: External WD AV 500GB

Please give me any suggestions.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back