Contribute
Register

[El Capitan] Folder on top, how? Like Windows style

Status
Not open for further replies.
view-> arrange by kind... i strongly advice to use column view since its better than icons.. i was a windows user and had always been using the icon view. but since migrating to os x and tried column view, i never went back.

This does not create the same sort and searching for what you need is problematic if you are using the file name as your search criteria. I also LOVE the folders on top first because I'm constantly going from a Windows environment to an OSX one. Keeping the two consistent is of great value to me.

This does not create the same sort and searching for what you need is problematic if you are using the file name as your search criteria. I also LOVE the folders on top first because I'm constantly going from a Windows environment to an OSX one. Keeping the two consistent is of great value to me.

Any news for the folder on top? I really need. :(

Any news for the folder on top? I really need. :(

Hi,
have you tried ForkLift? I bought in the MAS 1,99$. It does what you want with folders on the top.
capt-116.png
Amd12354

I hope XtraFinder or TotalFinder make an update to the folders on top, it is very bad not work ...:banghead:

XtraFinder works with disable SIP but does not solve the problem of the folders at the top, this option does not work.:banghead:

SOVLVED

install new TotalFinder 1.7.12
working folders on TOP :headbang::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back