Contribute
Register

El Capitan component adive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I want to build a PC for dualboot windows+macOS.
I found this components in the buyer's guide but I can't understand if they are total compatible with El Capitan.

I already have SSD, PSU (compatible), HD (1TB), gtx 960 and of course RAM.
The components I'm about to buy are:
Intel Core i5-6600K (CPU)
Asus Z170 Pro Gaming (MotherBoard)
Corsair Hydro H60 CW-9060007-WW (cooling)

Are they 100% compatible? I don't want problem like something that doesn't work properly, so if you have any sort of advice about other components I'm happy to change my wishlist of amazon.

Hi, I want to build a PC for dualboot windows+macOS.
I found this components in the buyer's guide but I can't understand if they are total compatible with El Capitan.

I already have SSD, PSU (compatible), HD (1TB), gtx 960 and of course RAM.
The components I'm about to buy are:
Intel Core i5-6600K (CPU)
Asus Z170 Pro Gaming (MotherBoard)
Corsair Hydro H60 CW-9060007-WW (cooling)

Are they 100% compatible? I don't want problem like something that doesn't work properly, so if you have any sort of advice about other components I'm happy to change my wishlist of amazon.
You can mix and match parrts listed in the Buyer's Guide to meet your needs and budget and be fairly sure you will have a compatible build if you pay attention to the needs of the hardware, like making sure the PSU has the power output to be able to drive all companents needing power - CPU, board, GPU, HDDs, SSDs, etc.

You can mix and match parrts listed in the Buyer's Guide to meet your needs and budget and be fairly sure you will have a compatible build if you pay attention to the needs of the hardware, like making sure the PSU has the power output to be able to drive all companents needing power - CPU, board, GPU, HDDs, SSDs, etc.
Yeah, I know. I already have a 650W PSU and I think it's okay for my setup. I just wanted to know if those components, that I choose from the Buyer's Guide of May 2016, are 100% compatible with El Capitan or someone has other advice about.
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back