Contribute
Register

El Capitan Beta with Dell XPS 13 9343 (Early 2015 Model)

Status
Not open for further replies.
before sleep:
Screen Shot 2016-08-01 at 12.19.49 PM.png
after wake:
Screen Shot 2016-08-01 at 12.29.10 PM.png

I have installed in S/L/E FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext, FakePCIID.kext, USBInjectAll.kext and renamed EHC1/EHC2 to EH01/EH02 as well.

Last edited:
something like this:
Code:
If (LOr (LEqual (Arg0, 0x03), LEqual (Arg0, 0x04)))
        {
            Return(0)
            \_SB.PCI0.XHC.XWAK ()
        }

That is not the XWAK method. Find the definition of the XWAK method (likely calls XSEL) and remove all code from it.

That is not the XWAK method. Find the definition of the XWAK method (likely calls XSEL) and remove all code from it.
I found it now:
Code:
Method (XWAK, 0, Serialized)
            {
                If (LOr (LEqual (^^LPCB.XUSB, One), LEqual (XRST, One)))
                {
                    XSEL ()
                }
            }
Change it to:
Code:
            {
            }
Is that correct?

I found it now:
Code:
            {
                If (LOr (LEqual (^^LPCB.XUSB, One), LEqual (XRST, One)))
                {
                    XSEL ()
                }
            }
Change it to:
Code:
            {
            }
Is that correct?

Yes.

Thanks RehabMan! Now the system won't boot at all :(. Even with usb installation clover (only goes to installation screen)and safe mode flag -x, no difference.

It was KernelPM not enabled in config.plist. Now everything is working including USB after wake. Thanks again!

Is there anyway to save screen brightness to previous level at the startup? Mine goes to max level each start now.

First and foremost, I must greatly thank RehabMan, the lord of Hackintoshing and IOKit.

I got my computer to work great (except for Bluetooth but I'll get into that later), and here's what I did:

1. Create Installer using createinstallmedia and clover, copy over FakeSMC and VoodooPS2 for install, and some config.plist a great soul posted in this thread.
2. Boot and Install like normal, deselecting Inject Intel.
3. Patch IOKit and Install Clover to HDD
4. Use PikerAlpha's ssdtPRGen.sh script to generate a power management SSDT and place in HDD Clover.
5. Patch DSDT with a couple of RehabMan's patches and ALL SSDT's not with the 'x' WITH THE RENAME GFX0 PATCH (THIS IS WHAT SCREWED ME UP!!!!) AND fix SortedOrder and DropOem (!!! may seem optional but still, you NEED IT !!! LISTEN TO REHABMAN !!!)
6. Add relevant kexts for operation and install to System Volume. (I have them in both Clover and System Volume)
7. Reboot and you are good!

WHAT DOESN'T WORK

Bluetooth does not seem to work for me even though I installed the relevant kexts to both /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.11/ and used some Kext Utility to install to system volume.

Audio seems quiet and distorted as well but I think this is an issue with the laptop.

Webcam does not work.

I assume SD Card does not work.

Touch does not work.

With that I have a perfectly functional hack (with the exception of BT, and touch).

THANK YOU REHABMAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back