El capitan asus laptop g752 Touchpad problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
i7 6700HQ
Graphics
GTX 970M
Hello Community
I've installed the ApplePS2ElanTouchpad.kext in the clover/kexts/other/ folder as well as in the S/L/E how ever it does'nt seem to recognize my laptop touchpad.
Is there any dsdt or ssdt patches that i have to implement for this to work?

Hello Community
I've installed the ApplePS2ElanTouchpad.kext in the clover/kexts/other/ folder as well as in the S/L/E how ever it does'nt seem to recognize my laptop touchpad.

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

here are the files
Thanks for the help

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    11.6 MB · Views: 90
  • asux’s MacBook Air.ioreg
    5.3 MB · Views: 166
  • extensionskextcache.txt
    3.3 KB · Views: 150
  • kexstatreport.txt
    871 bytes · Views: 129
here are the files
Thanks for the help

Just guessing... your keyboard and trackpad are likely USB. PS2K (the PS2 port keyboard ACPI object) likely only used for volume/mute keys.

You should check in Windows Device Manager to confirm.

device manager says HID Keyboard Device PC/AT Enhanced PS/2 Keyboard (101/102-Key)

device manager says HID Keyboard Device PC/AT Enhanced PS/2 Keyboard (101/102-Key)

You need to dig deeper... find out how it is connected.

Hello Community
Maybe try the attached kext. It works in my G751 and I dont imagine the laptops are that different internally. I have a G752 as well, but still trying to get El Capitan installed, but unsuccessful. I downloaded your clover file. Whats working on your build by the way, I noticed you have a ton of kexts in your Other folder? Also, what patches did you apply to your DSDT and SSDT files? Lastly, did you get usb c or thunderbolt to work? Thank you.

Attachments

• ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext.zip
    267.7 KB · Views: 105
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back