Graphics
GTX 740
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
HEY ! I am wondering if someone here have this Card BCM94360CD running on its system?

I have connected it to EX1 and its not recognized in OS X . Bluetooth works but WIFI not . ITS NO HARDWARE INSTALLED is mentioned on the spot where you connect wifi for normal :/ greets

HEY ! I am wondering if someone here have this Card BCM94360CD running on its system?

I have connected it to EX1 and its not recognized in OS X . Bluetooth works but WIFI not . ITS NO HARDWARE INSTALLED is mentioned on the spot where you connect wifi for normal :/ greets

I am having the same issue and cannot find anything by searching. Wifi was working before I plugged in the usb for the bluetooth, now I have bluetooth only and "Wifi: No Hardware Installed" even when I restart without bluetooth usb connected.

really ? ok i was thinkinmg mine is damaged ? did you try to boot with a linux live stick and check the hardware there ? when you boot into linux terminal enter -> 'lspci -nnvk'
there should the card be listed . i`ve tried it but i can also not find it with this :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back