Motherboard
HP Zbook 15 G3
CPU
i7-682HQ
Graphics
M2000M
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello everyone I am new with no experience in the topic of Hackintosh installation

Please help me to check my EPI, I searched all over the internet for my problem, during installation it pops up that I can't install because I don't have an internet connection I dogged the kext IntelMausi or RealtekRTL8111Ethernet unfortunately it still pops up the same error

HP Zbook 15 G3
INTEL Core i7 6820HQ 2,7 GHz
Nvidia Quadro M2000M [4 GB]
16 GB RAM DDR4
Intel HD Audio
WLAN (WiFi), Bluetooth
Ports:
1 x HDMI
1 x VGA
2 x USB Typ C / Thunderbolt 3
3 x USB 3.0
1 x Audio
1 x RJ-45
1 x SD Card Slot

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    33.7 MB · Views: 17
Hello everyone I am new with no experience in the topic of Hackintosh installation

Please help me to check my EPI, I searched all over the internet for my problem, during installation it pops up that I can't install because I don't have an internet connection I dogged the kext IntelMausi or RealtekRTL8111Ethernet unfortunately it still pops up the same error

HP Zbook 15 G3
INTEL Core i7 6820HQ 2,7 GHz
Nvidia Quadro M2000M [4 GB]
16 GB RAM DDR4
Intel HD Audio
WLAN (WiFi), Bluetooth
Ports:
1 x HDMI
1 x VGA
2 x USB Typ C / Thunderbolt 3
3 x USB 3.0
1 x Audio
1 x RJ-45
1 x SD Card Slot
your first post here asking for help with your laptop but decide to list desktop hardware in your profile?

1.jpg

please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

Link to laptop guide:

your first post here asking for help with your laptop but decide to list desktop hardware in your profile?

View attachment 577545

please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

Link to laptop guide:
Because I use desktop equipment on a daily basis, and the laptop is just an accessory, I have already changed the profile settings

Because I use desktop equipment on a daily basis, and the laptop is just an accessory, I have already changed the profile settings

hardware profile is for the system you want to install macOS on to....

try again please:

1.jpg

Motherboard should say the make and model of your laptop.....

Graphics should be listing your Intel graphics (if you have intel graphics)
I changed unfortunately this laptop has dedicated graphics without integrated graphics

I changed unfortunately this laptop has dedicated graphics without integrated graphics
are you sure about the graphics? check bios settings and also windows device manager

oh ok, seems strange that HP site mentions it has intel HD530:

you may have some issues in setting up hackintosh as you can only install High Sierra and use the Nvidia Web Drivers, they stopped supporting macOS so High Sierra is the latest you can use

mentioned here:

Back