CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello ive had my hackintosh up and running and everything works from Imessage to airdrop and even quickview. I do have a problem of random freezes. I use this hackintosh primarily for photo and video editing and it does tend to happen when Im editing but it happens so randomly I half expect it to freeze when I am browing chrome. Ive attached a copy of my bootlog, efi folder, and the kernal panic report from a couple of days ago.

Attachments

• Archive 2.zip
    22.6 MB · Views: 113
Your kernel panic seems to be related to your Ethernet configuration.
You might try updating IntelMausiEthernet.kext to the current version (yours is 2.4.0.
You should update Lilu.kext/WhateverGreen.kext/AppleALC.kext.

With WhateverGreen.kext you do not need the "change GFX0 to IGPU" and "change PEGP to GFX0" patches.
You have the "shiki-id=Mac-7BA5B2D9E42DDD94" boot argument four times, why ?
With WhateverGreen.kext you do not need the Fake ID IntelGFX 0x04128086.
Your Ethernet issue may in part be due to enabling LANInjection, try with it disabled.
With WhateverGreen.kext you do not need to Inject Intel graphics.

Thank you! I will try these fixes and update you on what happens!

/

Last edited:
Your kernel panic seems to be related to your Ethernet configuration.
You might try updating IntelMausiEthernet.kext to the current version (yours is 2.4.0.
You should update Lilu.kext/WhateverGreen.kext/AppleALC.kext.

With WhateverGreen.kext you do not need the "change GFX0 to IGPU" and "change PEGP to GFX0" patches.
You have the "shiki-id=Mac-7BA5B2D9E42DDD94" boot argument four times, why ?
With WhateverGreen.kext you do not need the Fake ID IntelGFX 0x04128086.
Your Ethernet issue may in part be due to enabling LANInjection, try with it disabled.
With WhateverGreen.kext you do not need to Inject Intel graphics.
Okay so just got another freeze while exporting about 50 photos and had 2 chrome tabs open. I checked my istatmenus bar and CPU usage was at 100% Gpu usage 98% and mem usage 72% (Ive attached a picture as well) I dont know if my high cpu usage is causing my computer to freeze but I definitely have done alot more without freezing on my 2012 macbook pro. Ive attached my bootlog right after the freeze as well as new kernal panic report and new efi folder

Attachments

• Archive 3.zip
    28.6 MB · Views: 94
I have applied the above-mentioned fixes, is my kernal panic report showing a different issue?

is my kernal panic report showing a different issue?
You can read it as well as i can :

com.insanelymac.IntelMausiEthernet 2.4.0
as.vit9696.AppleALC 1.3.8
as.vit9696.WhateverGreen 1.2.9
as.vit9696.Lilu 1.3.6

Code:
<key>FakeID</key>
        <dict>
            <key>IntelGFX</key>
            <string>0x04128086</string>
        </dict>

Oh my I am a dumb troll that cannot read.... I have downloaded the new versions and replaced old and will restart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back