Graphics
Intel HD 4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
so I have it almost exactly as I want it. basically mimicking the bootcamp load screen.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/70122013/pictures/IMG_20120924_150803.jpg

but i'd like to add rounded corners to the loading thing, the right side would just start as the gray half circle no fill. the left would just be a filled half circle. so it would give the appearance of a nice smooth loading bar, but I am unsure how I would add that and position them in the theme.plist.

Any ideas?

Its actually pretty simple, in the theme folder of your selected or default theme there is a png named progress_bar_background.png what you need to do is just make it a solid color with transparent load bar area and then change the progress bar to a circle that will fit int the loadbar, if this doesnt work try dumping the progress_bar_background file under the logo and reposition this should place it over the loadbar and give you the desired effect, and logo can be set to any size therefore you can keep what you had as original logo wiht a bit of work in gimp or Ps.

Hope that makes sense and helps, I you do this successfully please update the thread maybe ill incorporate it into a theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back