1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
delete

delete

Hi there
I am sure this topic is rather popular and has been discussed here hundreds times but nevertheless I was unable to find an easy step-by-step guide on how to edit the chimera boot loader list. I have a super stable working 10.8.2 ML installation (thx to tonymacx86.com), a windows 7 installation on the separate partition and a windows 7 installation on the separate HDD. During the install I didn't disconnect all the drives, which includes the previous 10.6 SL installation, mac os boot installation partition, old hdd with windows 7 installation and others, so now chimera is showing me about 7-8 selections in the chimera bootloader screen. I want to show it only the actual 10.8.2 ML and windows 7 that is installed on the new partition. The guides says that I have to edit a file located in the extra folder but I cant get a clue where to put this file how to specify the link to this file, how to launch chimera (in multibeast or separately) and how to get my system working after all this...
Thank you! I would very appreciate any help especially if you can point me to the good step-by-step guide for newbies like me.

Start by looking here:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/search.php?googleSearch=chimera boot loader list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back