Contribute
Register

#[EB|LOG:EXITBS:START] 0.7.5 OpenCore

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have the same issue trying to install Monterey in a Big Sur machine. What did you do to be able to past the #[EB|LOG:EXITBS:START] screen? What you mean with The issue was related to the UEFI structure of the Driver.? Any help much appreciated.
If you look at the sample plist in 0.7.5 you will notice the driver structure (under uefi) has multiple lines; however, my old plist only had 1 line per driver. Additionally, I think the issue might have occurred when I clicked oc clean snapshot. That seemed to break my config file. I built my config from scratch using the sample.plist and did not use oc clean snapshot and my issue was resolved.

If you look at the sample plist in 0.7.5 you will notice the driver structure (under uefi) has multiple lines; however, my old plist only had 1 line per driver. Additionally, I think the issue might have occurred when I clicked oc clean snapshot. That seemed to break my config file. I built my config from scratch using the sample.plist and did not use oc clean snapshot and my issue was resolved.
Thank you I made those changes. sadly did not help. Still can't upgrade to Monterey

I think I have the same issue trying to install Monterey in a Big Sur machine. What did you do to be able to past the #[EB|LOG:EXITBS:START] screen? What you mean with The issue was related to the UEFI structure of the Driver.? Any help much appreciated.
The last comment he posted he was still unable to install but if you go back in this thread there are suggestions on what to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back