Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
FoxConn AT-7330
CPU
i3-3227u
Graphics
HD4000
Hi.

I can't seem to get this machine to display without artifacts on internal display.

Applied patches minimal:
GFX0 to IGPU
HD4000 1366x768 low resolution
Windows 7 fix
Brightness fix
Also changed BAT 1, BAT 2, to return Zero so OS X knows only BAT 0 is there or otherwise it does some intermittent x bat x bat nonsense

I attach edited DSDT.aml with complete EFI and also unedited DSDT.dsl SSDT.dsl

Please would you have a look and let me know where I'm going wrong?... I Applied the same patches to E6230 and that one was fine but not this one. No idea why.

Thank you

Attachments

• unedited.zip
    450.3 KB · Views: 71
  • EFI with edited.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 121
Hi.

I can't seem to get this machine to display without artifacts on internal display.

Applied patches minimal:
GFX0 to IGPU
HD4000 1366x768 low resolution
Windows 7 fix
Brightness fix
Also changed BAT 1, BAT 2, to return Zero so OS X knows only BAT 0 is there or otherwise it does some intermittent x bat x bat nonsense

I attach edited DSDT.aml with complete EFI and also unedited DSDT.dsl SSDT.dsl

Please would you have a look and let me know where I'm going wrong?... I Applied the same patches to E6230 and that one was fine but not this one. No idea why.

Thank you

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Hi. Attached are files requested all but for the kext cache. Returns nothing.

Attachments

• All.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 99
Hi. Attached are files requested all but for the kext cache. Returns nothing.

Looking at ioreg, I don't see anything wrong with graphics.

All kexts you need should be installed to the system volume.

For sure, that's the thing. I don't know why it's not working.
have look at this
SAM_6634.JPG SAM_6633.JPG

This e6430 is the 1366x768 with only HD4000, exactly the same everything as the e6230 but for the screen size. The DSDT is almost identical to the e6230. The e6230 I did was on an earlier version I think. this one I backdated to A09 but maybe if I go back further and re extract and patch? Gutted man, this should have been a 30 minute thing.

Any other ideas?

Thanks for your help RehabMan.

PS. I was totally wrong before it's a synaptic trackpad. Read a post that said it shipped with ALPS but it don't.. Not that that matters a Flip now.

Last edited:
For sure, that's the thing. I don't know why it's not working.
have look at this
View attachment 215008 View attachment 215009

This e6430 is the 1366x768 with only HD4000, exactly the same everything as the e6230 but for the screen size. The DSDT is almost identical to the e6230. The e6230 I did was on an earlier version I think. this one I backdated to A09 but maybe if I go back further and re extract and patch? Gutted man, this should have been a 30 minute thing.

Any other ideas?

Thanks for your help RehabMan.

PS. I was totally wrong before it's a synaptic trackpad. Read a post that said it shipped with ALPS but it don't.. Not that that matters a Flip now.

Could be a backlight issue. You did not implement backlight control correctly.

FYI: Your trackpad is ALPS, not Synaptics.

Would you tell me what did I do wrong there with Backlight?

ALPS.... OK.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back