Contribute
Register

DVMT Fixup Kext (HD5500)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried the IntelGraphicsDVMTFixup.kext + Lilu.kext with macOS 10.12.5, 10.12.6, and 10.13 beta on my laptop with HD 5500. All worked.
Excellent! thanks

Today i updated to 10.13 beta 9 using these kext and it worked like a charm, very useful kext.

I have downloaded and compiled from https://github.com/BarbaraPalvin/IntelGraphicsDVMTFixup
Also compiled Lilu.kext 1.2.0 from relevant github site
then copied into kexts/other

IGPU starts well but something is wrong while clover boot in progress.
Problem : the screen is waiting such this
I have attached the screen shot and clover folder.
I patched CoreDisplayPatch earlier.

Any idea for this issue.
I was getting this issue in 10.12 too. could not get rid of the minstolen patch.

Attachments

• IMG_0262.JPG
    IMG_0262.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 163
  • CLOVER.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 66
I have downloaded and compiled from https://github.com/BarbaraPalvin/IntelGraphicsDVMTFixup
Also compiled Lilu.kext 1.2.0 from relevant github site
then copied into kexts/other

IGPU starts well but something is wrong while clover boot in progress.
Problem : the screen is waiting such this
I have attached the screen shot and clover folder.
I patched CoreDisplayPatch earlier.

Any idea for this issue.
I was getting this issue in 10.12 too. could not get rid of the minstolen patch.

Keep in mind that kexts you have in Clover/kexts are ignored when config.plist/SystemParameters/InjectKexts=Detect and FakeSMC.kext is installed to the system volume (/L/E or /S/L/E).

So... once you install FakeSMC.kext you must install all kexts you need to the system volume as well.

For CoreDisplay patching you should probably be using CoreDisplayFixup.kext + Lilu.kext.

My laptop is HD5500, I use this kext. Don't forget to add Liliu.kext with it.

Hi, bumping up, anybody got this working on 10.13.2 beta? i've got KP, lilu has an update for 10.13.2 but updating it goes KP even on 10.13.1 ...

thanks

I've tried the IntelGraphicsDVMTFixup.kext + Lilu.kext with macOS 10.12.5, 10.12.6, and 10.13 beta on my laptop with HD 5500. All worked.

Hey do you have i3, i5 or i7 with HD5500. I can't get QECI on my i3 5500 , can you help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back