Graphics
NvidiaGF9600
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Gentlemens ..... anyone know how to solve the problem of initialization error DVD player, giving error -70012. My motherboard is Gigabyte GA-X58A-UDR3, also did the installation of the motherboard GA-X58A-UDR5 and gave the same error boot DVD, ie does not load the DVD. Setting the bios did as the guide and is the same in all Hackintoss mountain Lion ...... but will have to configure anything in the bios .... help me ...... I am still half-blind in Apple Mac ...... I thank you.

Gentlemens ..... anyone know how to solve the problem of initialization error DVD player, giving error -70012. My motherboard is Gigabyte GA-X58A-UDR3, also did the installation of the motherboard GA-X58A-UDR5 and gave the same error boot DVD, ie does not load the DVD. Setting the bios did as the guide and is the same in all Hackintoss mountain Lion ...... but will have to configure anything in the bios .... help me ...... I am still half-blind in Apple Mac ...... I thank you.

This thread might be of some help:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...rive-could-not-found-70012-mountain-lion.html

When in doubt, SEARCH!

Friend nobodynose, I'm sorry because I'm still learning every day to day Mac Hackintoss, ie, did what was described on the site to resolve the issue -70012 error, but it did not work, so I did plumb the update to 10.8.3 with the DVDPlayback.framework for this update,10.8.3 also failed, the error continues.
So could post step by step so that I can resolve this error, thank you.
My setup is.
Motherboard GA-X58A-UDR3.
I7 Processor 2.8 GB,
Memory DDR3 Ram 12 GB
Video card GF9600GT 1GB DDR3.
Asus DVD optical, sata.
Mountain Lion OS 10.8.3

Genilson, take a look on Insanelymac >Developers Corner> AMD Development > Fixing DVDPlayer.app.

I guarantee it works (even on real Macs , by the way, which also sometimes have this issue).

All the best!

Genilson, take a look on Insanelymac >Developers Corner> AMD Development > Fixing DVDPlayer.app.

I guarantee it works (even on real Macs , by the way, which also sometimes have this issue).

All the best!

My dear........, I read all the information, found it a bit complicated. Another thing, when I install USB stick or an external HD color is orange, the inmates are normal, gray and shaped like a HD.
So ... my question is there, what to do ....... which option should be held ...... that is the question.......here's what you say..... sorry my english.

Gentlemen ..... finally got correcting the error 70012 using the method via the website http://www.osx86.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=3002. If you have an internal Sata DVD or external optical drive is it not recognized and the DVD player for playback of multimedia content with error 70012:
Replace this file in System \ Library \ Frameworks \ DVDPlayback.Framework \ Version \ A

Well I downloaded the file and rename the Windows because I did not see how to rename a file in Mac M. L.
Well, thanks for the help.
Of course I will continue contributing and posting the problems encountered as well as that solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back