Contribute
Register

DUAL XEON v3 • El Capitan • System lags / freezes with latest nvidia webdrivers :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
@dude05

Thanky you, I tried almost every PCIe slot and I´m using RME Babyface / RME HDSPe AIO audio interfaces..

Your multibeast setting file is corrupted.. Can you ZIP it please?

What other boot flags are you using?

-v -xcpm npci=0x2000

will zip and upload to my server and drop a link when i get to office.

try -f -x -v npci=0x2000

if you could share your steps of getting it installed, i will follow the same in early feb when i have my X10dai. However, my graphics cards are diff. i got a 960, 980 nd a titanX to try it with. All works fine on the X99(except 960 i installed on Z97) and been the easiest I had with gfx cards. few years ago, it took me a month to work with a quadro fx 5600. However, i hvnt tried the clover way yet.

The extreme lag i faced disappeared after multibeast install. thereafter it was the display lag. I saved the settings coz it was very difficult for me to even move my mouse to the actual position to check the items in the multibeast window. i will also take screenshots of each in case u cant use the settings file due to a diff version or so.

This one helped me deal with dual gfx cards. was giving me black screen after i had 2

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-desktop-support/161406-black-screen-after-10-10-3-update-6.html

this is my multibeast setup for X99.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-01-11 at 12.06.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-01-11 at 12.06.15 PM.png
    108.8 KB · Views: 104
will zip and upload to my server and drop a link when i get to office.

try -f -x -v npci=0x2000

if you could share your steps of getting it installed, i will follow the same in early feb when i have my X10dai. However, my graphics cards are diff. i got a 960, 980 nd a titanX to try it with. All works fine on the X99(except 960 i installed on Z97) and been the easiest I had with gfx cards. few years ago, it took me a month to work with a quadro fx 5600. However, i hvnt tried the clover way yet.

The extreme lag i faced disappeared after multibeast install. thereafter it was the display lag. I saved the settings coz it was very difficult for me to even move my mouse to the actual position to check the items in the multibeast window. i will also take screenshots of each in case u cant use the settings file due to a diff version or so.

This one helped me deal with dual gfx cards. was giving me black screen after i had 2

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-desktop-support/161406-black-screen-after-10-10-3-update-6.html

If you were booting with those flags then the extreme lag you experienced was because -x which is safe mode.

If you were booting with those flags then the extreme lag you experienced was because -x which is safe mode.

I´m not using -x ...

i always had to stay with -x till multibeast was installed.

Hello Analogo
i using same PC of you.
Main Supermicro X10Ddai
Ram 32GB
DUAL CPU E5 2650V3
VGA EVGA GTX 980Ti
I tried many times but not boot
please give me folder EFI boot of you for me
clover config and kext
i using mac 10.12
thanks you so much
plz plz