Graphics
GeForce GT 640 (2GB)
Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello, i'm building my first hack here in Brazil and i'm having a problem in installing OS X mavericks

I first boot with unibeast and formatted my partitions, than i rebooted and installed windows, but now that i'm trying to definitively install mavericks, when i boot from the usb and select to boot in my OSX EXT. GPT that first partitioned, i see the apple logo that it goes to the gray sceen, the rainbow wheel appears and that's it... it doesn't go foward from there...

my build
GA-H87-D3H
i7 4771
EVGA GT 640 02G-P4-2643-KR
2 x 8GB

Hello, i'm building my first hack here in Brazil and i'm having a problem in installing OS X mavericks

I first boot with unibeast and formatted my partitions, than i rebooted and installed windows, but now that i'm trying to definitively install mavericks, when i boot from the usb and select to boot in my OSX EXT. GPT that first partitioned, i see the apple logo that it goes to the gray sceen, the rainbow wheel appears and that's it... it doesn't go foward from there...

my build
GA-H87-D3H
i7 4771
EVGA GT 640 02G-P4-2643-KR
2 x 8GB

See http://www.tonymacx86.com/multi-booting/96000-guide-dual-booting-mountain-lion-windows-8-a.html
When you get to the Chimera screen boot the installer with -v boot flag or hit down arrow key until boot verbose mode is hi-lited and hit enter. Post results.

See http://www.tonymacx86.com/multi-booting/96000-guide-dual-booting-mountain-lion-windows-8-a.html
When you get to the Chimera screen boot the installer with -v boot flag or hit down arrow key until boot verbose mode is hi-lited and hit enter. Post results.

camera.jpg

it's stop here ^ and stay like this...

it's stop here ^ and stay like this...

This is instant KP - need the whole screen for some indication, but it is usually caused by wrong iBoot for the hardware or wrong BIOS settings. Did you allow Win8 to install UEFI? OS X does not like to install when Win8 has created a MSR partition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back