Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
(Forgive me if im not in the proper post section) :oops:
I installed OS X Lion for a couple of week.. and yesterday i think to dual boot on Windows 7.. i followed this guide http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/2009/11/dual-boot-windows-7-and-os-x-snow.html but after the installation my OS X lion doesn't boot.. windows has been grab the MBR... then i use iBoot cd to boot on OS X lion to fix it, but i can't even get the desktop... i'm stuck at "Still Waiting for Root Device"
I've been searching through Internet to fix this but it won't help.. i have laptop not a pc.. so there's no way to switching my HD to slave, primary and CD ROM etc... i've been playing on my bios but still no luck.. is there anyone here that has an idea to help me out of this? :(

Thanks in advanced.. sorry for my bad english..

your windows partition is probably set to active, you need to set the os x partition to active

bob78h said:
your windows partition is probably set to active, you need to set the os x partition to active

I gave up... i reinstalled my system.. now i've triple boot.. SL 10.6.8, Win7 Ultimate (32bit) & Ubuntu 11.04.. OS X Lion is the Best... but i need Expose & Spaces on SL.. :headbang:

much better if they would make a way to enable that on Lion... like you've choices to choose between them... i think that's better.. :thumbup:

format hdd in Mac on MBR, 1/2 half to fat you can change when install on windows,other half to journal. need to install windows first then mac.that only ways I tested good.

one more thing need to go kext.com get boot file to boot lion with multibeast not enough to boot lion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back