Graphics
HD 630/GTX 1060 Max-Q, 1920x1080
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi everyone,

I have a question and I hope you can help me. I am a little confused because I searched on the forum and I did not find a clear answer.
Soon I will buy a new laptop with a 128 GB SSD and a 2 TB HDD (until today I never had this combination SSD+HDD, I always had only one HDD).
I would like to install OS X Mojave and Windows 10 on it using Clover.
My question is what is the best way to distribute the space of the two disks for these two systems: i.e. do I leave for example the 128 GB SSD for Windows OS and leave the HDD for Windows applications and OS X, or do I do something else?

Thank you so much for your help!

Hi everyone,

I have a question and I hope you can help me. I am a little confused because I searched on the forum and I did not find a clear answer.
Soon I will buy a new laptop with a 128 GB SSD and a 2 TB HDD (until today I never had this combination SSD+HDD, I always had only one HDD).
I would like to install OS X Mojave and Windows 10 on it using Clover.
My question is what is the best way to distribute the space of the two disks for these two systems: i.e. do I leave for example the 128 GB SSD for Windows OS and leave the HDD for Windows applications and OS X, or do I do something else?

Thank you so much for your help!

You can install both to the SSD.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back