Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,
I need some tutorial to dual boot Windows 10 - El Capitan on a single ssd drive in laptop.

After installing El Capitan on one partition, Windows 10 on second one, installing Clover on OS X (ESP installation, boot0ss, HFSPlus and NTFS drivers added), Windows wasn't available in clover menu. bcdboot C:\Windows /s C: /f uefi (more) fixed problem, Windows option is visible in Clover, but its selecting shows information that winload.efi is missing (screen). What can I do?

I am trying to do everything on up-to-date
laptop with single ssd. That means I have only a few available options in bios, moreover because GPU drivers boot mode have to stay as Legacy.

Hi,
I need some tutorial to dual boot Windows 10 - El Capitan on a single ssd drive in laptop.

After installing El Capitan on one partition, Windows 10 on second one, installing Clover on OS X (ESP installation, boot0ss, HFSPlus and NTFS drivers added), Windows wasn't available in clover menu. bcdboot C:\Windows /s C: /f uefi (more) fixed problem, Windows option is visible in Clover, but its selecting shows information that winload.efi is missing (screen). What can I do?

I am trying to do everything on up-to-date laptop with single ssd. That means I have only a few
available options in bios, moreover because GPU drivers boot mode have to stay as Legacy.

Just curious if you found a solution as I'm having the same issue as you on my Desktop. 10.11.4 is up and running with Clover Legacy but I can't get Windows 10 to boot.

What happens when you use a keyboard "F" key to select the Windows OS disk in the boot selection?

Can you boot with the Windows Recovery media and do the usual bcdedit fixboot command?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back