Contribute
Register

DSDT: Unknown ASL compiler exception ID MDGB Method

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesnt boot. Like forever. In verbose i made pictures what took long time
cos you have dsdt and hotpatch files...

remove them all and try and boot then patch dsdt iteself, 1 patch at a time

how can i remove? i deleted dsdt.aml in ../patched, restored last known working config.plist

how can i remove? i deleted dsdt.aml in ../patched, restored last known working config.plist
what happens?

also if the guide you followed doesn't work, then you are going to need to learn how to patch your own DSDT without hotpatch

ok: I never hot patched anything. I simply took refi/clover folder from this https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...macos-10-14-1-virtualsmc-i2c-trackpad.264860/
then I took a config.plist from RehabMans according to hd4400, you might remember the last thread about audio.
I don't even understand how this is patched when I remove everything from clover/patched folder and from config.plist

anyways, it has to be stored somewhere so I deleted macOS partition and reinstalled another time. I also deleted the complete patched folder in clover this time so I can't really imagine anything is patched anyhow now.

did the update to 10.14.4 and will redo audio and when that is done I will image first. I might retry patching DSDT but in case it blows up again because I don't know enough I will be able to reimvage instead of redo everything all the time

ok: I never hot patched anything. I simply took refi/clover folder from this https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...macos-10-14-1-virtualsmc-i2c-trackpad.264860/
then I took a config.plist from RehabMans according to hd4400, you might remember the last thread about audio.
I don't even understand how this is patched when I remove everything from clover/patched folder and from config.plist

anyways, it has to be stored somewhere so I deleted macOS partition and reinstalled another time. I also deleted the complete patched folder in clover this time so I can't really imagine anything is patched anyhow now.

did the update to 10.14.4 and will redo audio and when that is done I will image first. I might retry patching DSDT but in case it blows up again because I don't know enough I will be able to reimvage instead of redo everything all the time
that guide is for a different laptop than you have, no surprise why you are having issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back