Contribute
Register

DSDT: Unknown ASL compiler exception ID MDGB Method

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, I cant boot anymore so I will reinstall macOS and then forget about patching dsdt and instead try to go by hotpatching

ok, I cant boot anymore so I will reinstall macOS and then forget about patching dsdt and instead try to go by hotpatching
at the clover boot screen under options, you can disable the DSDT.aml

also enable the renames that may be needed to make your system to work

this is what happens when you dive in and use files you are not familiar with (walk before you can run etc)

start of fresh, and maybe use DSDT patching first until you get a working machine, where did you get these files from in the first place?

a random blog from google :p e: thats for the installer

efi and config.plist i got from tonymac and I updated clover by configurator later on

a random blog from google :p e: thats for the installer

efi and config.plist i got from tonymac and I updated clover by configurator later on
if that random blog had a fully working hotpatch system, then by all means use it, but then don't add anything else in the mix by adding in a DSDT etc :)

unfortunately even after reinstallation it doesnt want to boot properly anymore like it did before. it somehow boots up like forever and when i boot -v it restarts. what can i do?

Attachments

• IMG_20190403_200508.jpg
    IMG_20190403_200508.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 30
unfortunately even after reinstallation it doesnt want to boot properly anymore like it did before. it somehow boots up like forever and when i boot -v it restarts. what can i do?
probably a dsdt or hotpatch issue

but you failed to upload your problem reporting files

maybe just start afresh

i am reinstalling another time. I am also tired of this. Just one simple last thing before I use "as is":
I dont have ethernet on this laptop, therefore no working imessage, appstore etc. I found https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Null-Ethernet but it wants to patch dsdt and that just doesnt work for me. Any other way to apply the patch to make the kext work?

reinstalled and updated. uploaded debug just in case after restart it won't boot again

Attachments

• debug_7418.zip
    6.5 MB · Views: 40
rebooted without opening last session windows. didn't finished booting / boot like forever. powered off and booted in -v it started up again but mouse very laggy at beginning. post this debug and will have some more try

Attachments

• debug_17915.zip
    6.3 MB · Views: 33
Doesnt boot. Like forever. In verbose i made pictures what took long time

Attachments

• IMG_20190403_214517.jpg
    IMG_20190403_214517.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20190403_214439.jpg
    IMG_20190403_214439.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 28
Status