Contribute
Register

[DSDT Request] Gigabyte GA-H61M-S2PV(Rev2.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cpo_pertwee said:
hi opi

now have sound and onboard ethernet working, a fully functioning hackintosh!!!!
The DSDT is on FA bios if you can revert to this I can give you the edited DSDT used on my setup. :thumbup:

Could you post it?

cpo_pertwee,
I have the GA-H61M-S2PV(Rev2.0 - FA) with NVIDIA GT 520 too. Right now I am trying to get the sound work with the voodooHDA for ALC887. Did you use this one ?

http://www.osx86.net/view/2780-voodoohda_for_alc887.html

After installing the kext I got it working for one day or so (I can restart and shutdown the computer), after that I got random kernel panics on boot (USB, Neworking, APCI, etc). Any ideas ?

With the help was ..... English did .... s2pv 2.0 sound caught dsdt
I caught just a beginner's only the sound MeltiBeast 4.6.1 patched AppleHDA -> ALC888b/887-> v100302 Current Checking a day, you'll hear.

Attachments

• dsdt.aml
    37.1 KB · Views: 202
  • s1.jpg
    s1.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 450
hello, can you please tell me how to instal multibeast 5.0.2 mountain lion on my hackintosh? i have tried many options but i always get frozen grey screen after instaling multibeast...it says ,,you must restart,,

is there any new dsdt for this mb that works with mountain lion? Im using the onboard graphic (for now) but i have gt 430 i wanna install it later..i have H61M-S2PV(Rev2.0) FA BIOS, i5 2500k, 8gb ram , 1tb hdd, 500w power,

regards

Use the Unibeast method and at boot try this flag

PCIRootUID=0

this worked for me (H61M-S2PV, nVidia GeForce 210, i3 2120)

I hope this can help you!

kirilzarlinov

I have the same mobo (2.0 FD BIOS). I think the problem you will have is that you can only boot into safe mode (use the -x flag on boot) as the onboard graphics you are using (Intel HD 2000) is not supported by Apple. I have the same problem, and have ordered a graphics card. You need to install your GT 430.

There are some hacks to make ML think you are using Intel HD 3000 onboard graphics, but I think it would be easier to install the GT430 .

Does anyone have the DSDT for the FA BIOS cpo_pertwee mentioned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back