Contribute
Register

DSDT request: GA-P55A-UD3 (Bios F5) & i7-860

Status
Not open for further replies.
duktape said:
tonymacx86 said:
DrBanzai said:
My Extra/Extensions has fakesmc.kext, JMicronATA.kext and LegacyHDA.kext (for my still non-functioning sound). I've run Kext Utility on the /E/E folder to no effect.

duktape: Do you have working sound and ethernet using the new DSDT?

How are you testing for sleep? Best way is go to the Apple and click Sleep.

this is what i do. the computer shuts down and when i turn it back on i dont get any video. is nvenabler 64 causing problems?

Again, put your specs in signature- I don't want to check to see what kind of video card you have.

I've heard this issue before- but with ATI cards. :problem: :think:

My specs are up.

duktape said:
My specs are up.

I might recommend a reinstall- now that you know what components of MultiBeast to install and in what order. This time will be the one that works- you can guarantee it.

:thumbup:

Tony; I didn't run EasyBeast at the end of my install... would that have anything to do with my lack of sleep? Seems unlikely.

DrBanzai said:
Tony; I didn't run EasyBeast at the end of my install... would that have anything to do with my lack of sleep? Seems unlikely.

Post a zip with your Extra folder- I'll make the necessary changes and post back. How's that? :mrgreen:

same problem after reinstall.

Do you have S3 enabled in the BIOS?
Sleep is one of those things that seems to be a bit iffy for some reason, I had massive problems getting it to work and then all of a sudden... go figure... o_O

thelostswede said:
Do you have S3 enabled in the BIOS?
Sleep is one of those things that seems to be a bit iffy for some reason, I had massive problems getting it to work and then all of a sudden... go figure... o_O
Yes, S3 is enabled. if i boot using the tony boot cd i can turn off my monitor and turn it back on and get video, but still no sleep. when i been back into SL using chameleon i cant turn off my monitor or get sleep.

tonymacx86 said:
DrBanzai said:

Post a zip with your Extra folder- I'll make the necessary changes and post back. How's that? :mrgreen:

Here you go... what exactly does EasyBeast do? I see in your instructions that it is optional.

Attachments

• Extra.zip
    242.6 KB · Views: 92
EasyBest are mainly for those that don't know what hardware they have, or have a motherboard that there isn't a DSDT for, nor a lot of drivers, so they have to rely on non solution specific things like voodoohda for sound for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back