Contribute
Register

DSDT request for AsRock H77 Pro4/MVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey dude, so far the only help I've gotten with my Hack has been from your threads w/r/t the ASRock H77 Pro4/MVP mobo. I'm pulling my hair out though cuz the DSDTs you've posted just aren't doing it for me.

The only way I can get to the desktop after running multibeast according to your instructions is by doing -x at boot, at which point I get to a login where I can't use keyboard and mouse for several minutes... then, magic, I can again, I get in and I still have no sound or graphics acceleration. Forget about trying to get the Radeon HD 7870 I've got running, I can't even make the mobo and onboard graphics work!

Is there ANYTHING I'm missing? I've reached wit's end and may just up and buy a gigabyte board.

To me i've the same issues:

flashed bios

used this DSDT

ASRock-H77-PRO4MVP-BIOS-140-HDMI-AV_DSDT.aml.zip

got this error when booting from my SSD:
Foto.jpg

Hey MiniITX

How exactly do you flash a new BIOS? I understand why, and how to get the files, but I don't know how to flash it.. Could you please explain this?

Thanks in advance

Hey MiniITX

How exactly do you flash a new BIOS? I understand why, and how to get the files, but I don't know how to flash it.. Could you please explain this?

Thanks in advance
You put the bios file on a fat32 formatted usb stick, you boot into bios and click Instant flash, it shows ur USB stick and u select the bios file.
To me i've the same issues:

flashed bios

used this DSDT

ASRock-H77-PRO4MVP-BIOS-140-HDMI-AV_DSDT.aml.zip

got this error when booting from my SSD:
View attachment 85110
FakeSMC added?

Sorry to bring this old topic back but its one of 2-3 topics I could find.
I have the same mobo and when I slick "sleep" it only gives me a blackscreen but everything is still turned on. When I click the mousebutton screen comes back like nothing happened without any login screen or so.

Hello,

I am super new to hackintosh and i really really want to create a build out of the computer i have already. I am facing two major problems. The biggest is the motherboard and the other is the graphics card which i can probably deal on my own. Anyway, i have a ivy bridge build with the asrock h77 pro4/mvp motherboard. I saw you and only you posting about how to use this motherboard and you always say to flash the BIOS but the website is no longer up. I am a super noob with this stuff so i was hoping you could help me and point me on the right track. If that motherboard is too hard ill just buy a gigabyte ds3h but i want to make it work without spending extra money.

here is what i have:

asrock h77 pro4/mvp motherboard
i7- 3770k
Radeon R9 290

please help and thank you

Hello Guys, fist sry for my bad englisch, but i Need a Flash zip vor the bios becouse the worldpress link doesnt work now and a dsdt who works becous when i try to use the dsdt and i start my os x new it Crash there stand "it is starting in 132654134685413521 nano secunds and after 30min it doesnt start
Pls help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back