Graphics
Intel 3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Any heal would be appreciated I used Unibeat then installed Mountain Lion it works well and I can boot into it just fine with Unibeat. When I move the only DSDT I have found from this site HP probook 4530s XU015UT-F20.aml to the desktop and run multibeast for Mountain Lion 5.1.2 I select use DSDT and Audio plus Disk 3rd party achi and its runs and finishes great. After shutting down and restarting it panic crashes before any screen loads at all after I hit the the button to load mountain lion for HDD. No matter what I do or what switch I try this is all it will do I cant even boot back in with Unibeast I get the exact same results. Anyone with some help and advice I sue would appreciated it.

bump

I've been looking for this for a while. The most promising resource I found was from rehabman.
https://github.com/RehabMan/HP-ProBook-4x30s-DSDT-Patch/wiki/How-to-patch-your-DSDT

Not very useful instructions to me though, as I don't have much experience coding. I tried a couple of the steps listed there, as I know more about computers and hackintoshes than the average Joe, and nothing worked for me. I've read literally hundreds of pages in the last week trying to sort this out. No luck thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back