Contribute
Register

DSDT for Z77 extreme 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks MiniITX. My kernel panic problem is fixed.

But I have another error like this.

Debugger called: </SourceCache/GraphicsDrivers/GraphicsDrivers-8.16.74/Common/IONDRV/Intel/IVB/AppleIntelFrameBuffer/AppleINtelController.cpp:12354 Assertion failed: (0 == i) || ((pfbInfo->rangeStolen.phyBase - pfbInfoPrev->rangeSt"

may be thats my problem. so I search myself.

Thank you!

So I plan to make a Hackintosh on my PC rather than building a new PC. I have the same mobo, but here are my full specs.

NZXT Switch 810
ENERMAX Galaxy 1000W
XSPC RayStorm 750 EX420 WaterCooling Kit
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz 1.35v
OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD x2
Sapphire AMD Radeon HD 6950 2GB GDDR5 Dirt 3 Edition
12GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1333Mhz
Razer Deathadder 2013
Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013
AKG Q701 White
ASUS Xonar Essence STX
Dell 2405FPW 24" 1920x1200

Will the DSDT's in this thread work or do I need one specific to my mobo AND other hardware? Also I can't remember where or what thread it was but somewhere said this mobo doesn't need a mobo or need a modified bios. I was told I just need a nullcpupowermanagement.kext, but I have to reinstall it after ever OS update.

Just patched my bios with PMPATCH. So, forget the power management kext. So all I need is a DSDT, but I don't know if the ones in the thread will work. I don't know if the DSDT is only affected by the mobo or the mobo and the extra hardware (cpu,gpu,etc).

1, Set the BIOS as per below.

Advance > Advanced\North Bridge Configuration
Primary Graphics Adapter > GPU*
Share Memory > 64MB*
Render Standby > Disabled*

Advanced\South Bridge configuration
Deep Sleep > Enabled in S5*

Advanced Storage Configuration
SATA Mode > AHCI*
Hard disk SMART > Enabled*

ADvanced\Super IO config > Serial Port - Disable

Advanced ACPI config
Suspend to RAM > Disabled*
ACPI HPET Table > Enabled*
RTC Alarm power on > by OS*
reset of the option here is disabled.

Not so imp settings but runs the system quite. Once you boot in fans are controlled by OSX.
HW Monitor
CPU FAN > Level 2
Chassis fan settings > Level 4

2, Fresh mountain Lion installation > http://www.tonymacx86.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=155

3, Download both DSDT and Broadcom 57781 unzip and keep on the desktop.

4, Download the tool Kext beast and run it. This will install the "Broadcom 57781.kext" > http://www.tonymacx86.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=32

5, Download Multibeast for Mountain Lion and run it with the below settings and reboot > http://www.tonymacx86.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=155

View attachment 52902

Update to 10.8.3 for smooth Graphics performance.
If you do the above steps correctly you should have a perfectly working hackintosh.

Ethernet kext credits > Mieze

-

Hello @MiniITX !

I'm installing Mavericks, can work the same DSDT that in Mountain Lion or I need new one?

Thanks a lot!

Greetings to all. I have a problem!!! I can not install hackintosh for a long time. Can someone create an image of the working system so I just turned it on my hard drive? Please!!! I use a configuration with intel HD 4000 (no external graphics). My e-mail for contact: [email protected] or skype: anti_mux

Hello, I installed 10.8.1 retail on my hackintosh and now I need DSDT. My configuration:

Mobo: Asrock Z77 Extreme6
BIOS: Patched 2.40
CPU: i5-3570k
RAM: 2x4GB 1600MHz
GPU: HD4000 - no external graphic card
HDD: Internal Western Digital Blue 320GB WD3200AAJS SATA II
Optical Drive: ASUS DVD-RW on SATA II
Monitors: 2x LG Flatron Slim 19" 1280x1024 - first plugged using DVI, second on VGA - can i use this two monitors on my hd4000? I want to have extended dektop.

My DSDT file:
View attachment dsdt.dsl.zip

Can anybody help me with this?

Hello !

I need a dsdt
Here is my computer specs :
Asrock Z77 Extreme 6 with patched and configured Bios 2.40
i7 3770k
8 GB G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3 1600
Intel HD4000
Graphics card Asus geforce 210 (removed)
Realtek ALC898
Broadcom BCM57781

View attachment missioner dsdt.zip

@missioner and jazon1964, use the attached DSDT if your BIOS version is Patched 2.40.

Please refer to the old posts of this thread to get the multi beast settings.

-

Attachments

• DSDT.aml.zip
    15.2 KB · Views: 179
I know this maybe old news but the Asrock z77 extreme6 doesn't need a DSDT. That is if you are not using any unusual graphics cards. The new multibeast takes care of everything for setting up Mavericks. Just click Easybeast install and let the software do the work. So nice. I was searching for days until I said let's just try Easybeast. It didn't work for me for ML so I figured I needed to find a DSDT for Mavericks too.

Let me know if your still having issues. You still need the ethernet driver. That has been posted several times.

I just got os x mavericks installed on my pc, i have the basic knowledge of kex and DSDT

I need some help though..

I have

-Asrock Z77 Extreme 6
-i5 3570k
-SSD 250gb
-NVIDIA GTX 470

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back