Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi,
I don't understand where i can download dsdt patched for Gigabyte X58A-UD3R FE?
Or where i look what i change in my dsdt. I'm a linux user and i just extract my dsdt from /proc/acpi/dsdt and decompiled with iasl.

lspci:
03:00.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation GF100 [GeForce GTX 470] (rev a3)

cpu:
model name : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 950 @ 3.07GHz

tnks a lot

Re: dsdt for Gigabyte X58A-UD3R FE

Sorry, I'm stupid. I find now.. :p

What il teh command for upload the new DSDT-GA-X58A-UD3R-2.0-FE.aml in my bios?

Assuming you're on the FE BIOS already...

You want to put the .aml file on your desktop (Snow Leopard), and run multibeast. Whatever else you select, make sure you select USER DSDT Install (second option I believe). When you do that, multibeast will use the .aml file from your desktop... and install it for you.

Thanks..
I use optimal bios, i boot with iboot and install macosx in new hdd..
after teh installation I put iboot and when boot the first time it freeze with or without -x..

I have mount only 4 gb of ram on 1 and 3 slot..
Only mouse USB is attacht..:(

Read the guides-- you have to send optimal bios, and then make a few other changes. Don't know them off the top of my head. And make sure your video cards is compatible.

Sorry guys but I really don't understand where to get the DSDT download from and how to get it on my desktop. I can boot using safe mode (-x PCIRootUID=1) and get a functioning desktop, but my flash drive USB sticks are not recognized in any of the USB ports. Just inserting the drive caused kernel panic at least once. So, where do I find the right DSDT and how to get it on the desktop? Thanks!

You can find it here UP in Resources.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back