Radeon HD 5770 BatMobile
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hey,

I am running SL 10.6.8 on the P75 D3 along with the 3770k processor and GT 520 (dont work!) graphics. I tried editing and the compiling the DSDT myself but always ended in error and on trying to boot will give me a KP.

Any chance if someone can help me with a patched/edited DSDT for my mobo if I include the DSL for my mobo? If I can get the DSDT to work then I can try injecting my cards device id to get it recognized.

Please help guys. The original freshly extracted unedited/unpatched DSL file is included as an attachment, maybe other people can also benefit from this.

Attachments

• P75D3Fresh.zip
    25.6 KB · Views: 136
I am not sure its a good idea to install SL. Use the latest Multibeast 5.1

Attachments

• GS-P75-D3-Rev 1.0_DSDT.aml.zip
    14.5 KB · Views: 223
I am not sure its a good idea to install SL. Use the latest Multibeast 5.1

is'nt MB 5.1 for Mountain Lion? Are you suggesting I use that to setup my install?

You can use the old multibeast version but audio may not work.. That can be fixed later.

You can use the old multibeast version but audio may not work.. That can be fixed later.

You are saying old version of Multibeast for snow leopard or mountain lion? The latest for SL is v3 and ML is v5. I dont need onboard audio cause I have my pro tools HD3 to do all my audio processing which right now with pro tools is working great.

The DSDT works flawlessly.. got a few more things properly recognized. I ran MB for SL after that but no effect, the graphics still remain the same as in no graphics at all. I've tried injecting my location, mem, NVCAP as EFI strings into my org.chameleon.boot.plist but that jus works to get everything tagged right in profiler but thats it, no effect.

[SOLVED]DSDT for Gigabyte P75 D3 on SL, DSL Included

I bought a hd 5450 and installed the ati kexts and ati 5000 injector and got 3 displays working!! Thx a lot for the help! SL on ivy rocks!

Hello Please write here instruction how you install Snow Leopard to P75 d3
i have protools hd but trouble with install snow leo for this mono

ML work good

anybody ever help you out with this? I'm doing the same thing, wondering if you got it all going

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back