Motherboard
Dell 08PK6D A00 (Clover)
CPU
i7-5500U/1168BGA
Graphics
HD5500, 1366x768
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
I am sorry for bother you guys again but I tried to fix the error on my native DSDT file but I can't , anyone can fix the five errors on my file? Thank you in advance if possible.

Attachments

• DSDT.zip
    77.6 KB · Views: 101
Have your disassembled it with refs.txt like ben9923 explained?
What errors you get?
Maybe it could be helpful when your DSDT and tell us what you want to patch.

I followed this guide, extracted the file with Clove F4 and all the rest I still have 3 errors on my DSDT File, I really need help with my audio.

Make sure you use the tools as provided in the guide.
If you have an issue, you will need to provide the files and the errors.

Make sure you use the tools as provided in the guide.
If you have an issue, you will need to provide the files and the errors.

Finally I got it working, I just set the DVMT to 96 on bios than I use my native DSDT with AppleHDA and Layout 3 and the sound is working!

The only think I need to fix is the battery status, its has an X letter on it, I can't find the battery patch to my Dell inspiration 5558 on your repository, you can help me?

Finally I got it working, I just set the DVMT to 96 on bios than I use my native DSDT with AppleHDA and Layout 3 and the sound is working!

The only think I need to fix is the battery status, its has an X letter on it, I can't find the battery patch to my Dell inspiration 5558 on your repository, you can help me?

The battery patching guide is linked from the FAQ.

The battery patching guide is linked from the FAQ.

I know but patching the battery is so hard for a newbie like me and I cant find the patch to my laptop, the ACPIBatteryManager.kext is load but has an X on it, I think I just need the right patch? Its possible to you help me with that? I think Im too dumb to create a patch.

I know but patching the battery is so hard for a newbie like me and I cant find the patch to my laptop, the ACPIBatteryManager.kext is load but has an X on it, I think I just need the right patch? Its possible to you help me with that? I think Im too dumb to create a patch.

It is likely a matching patch already exists for your laptop.
Read battery guide, post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back