Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4500U CPU @ 1.80GHz; Intel Core i5
Graphics
Intel HD 4400; Intel HD 4000
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hi

I extracted the DSDT by pressing F4 in startup. Then disassembled the AML files with command
iasl -da -dl *.aml

But when I open DSDT.dsl file in MaciASL app I see below errors. Tried couple of fixes but it causing errors in other places if I fix these. Can someone please help me to fix these errors.

Errors
5771, 6126, syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_ARG0
5803, 6126, syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_FIELD
5858, 6126, syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_METHOD, expecting $end and premature End-Of-File

Attaching my DSDT.dsl file for reference

Attachments

• DSDT.dsl
    485.1 KB · Views: 158
hi

I extracted the DSDT by pressing F4 in startup. Then disassembled the AML files with command
iasl -da -dl *.aml

But when I open DSDT.dsl file in MaciASL app I see below errors. Tried couple of fixes but it causing errors in other places if I fix these. Can someone please help me to fix these errors.

Errors
5771, 6126, syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_ARG0
5803, 6126, syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_FIELD
5858, 6126, syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_METHOD, expecting $end and premature End-Of-File

Attaching my DSDT.dsl file for reference

Use refs.txt as per guide.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/

Thanks Rehabman I followed exact same steps given in that link. But the errors seems no one faced that before. Can you please help

Thanks Rehabman I followed exact same steps given in that link. But the errors seems no one faced that before. Can you please help

You did not use refs.txt.

Thanks Rehabman. I tried now with refs.txt command. This time I see some different errors. Attaching the DSDT.dsl and the errors below. Can you please help

11605, 6126, syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_NAMESEG, expecting '('
11660, 6126, syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_NAMESEG, expecting '('
11695, 6126, syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_DEVICE, expecting $end and premature End-Of-File

Attachments

• DSDT.dsl
    485.7 KB · Views: 112
Thanks Rehabman. I tried now with refs.txt command. This time I see some different errors. Attaching the DSDT.dsl and the errors below. Can you please help

11605, 6126, syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_NAMESEG, expecting '('
11660, 6126, syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_NAMESEG, expecting '('
11695, 6126, syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_DEVICE, expecting $end and premature End-Of-File

There are no errors in the file you attached.
Make sure you're using the correct version of MaciASL and ACPI 6.1.

Thank you so much. yes as you said I was using incorrect MaciAsl and ACPI version. Got the correct one now. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back