CPU
Graphics
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Im looking at using a DSDT for the obvious reasons and was wondering if its better to start a fresh Lion install or can I just run Multibeast and do it that way. I assume as well that to install Audio, graphics etc is the same way as using easybeast.

You can try it in Snow Leopard.
Install DSDT is simple. download DSDT corresponding to your MOBO and place on desktop rename to DSDT.aml
launch multi beast and select userDSDT and select system utilities.

I have backuped the /Extra folder and deleted the original and installed the DSDT with multibeast and rebooted, there appears to be no problem but how do I know if its been installed?

satch said:
I have backuped the /Extra folder and deleted the original and installed the DSDT with multibeast and rebooted, there appears to be no problem but how do I know if its been installed?
There should be a file DSDT.aml in /EXTRA

All sorted now. I reinstalled Lion. Strange- more or less every time I install Lion an installation step changes or I have to do something differently, this time I didn't need to add PCIRootUID1 into the boot.plist but dual monitor and app store work fine lol. Think its something to do with using the DSDT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back