Contribute
Register

Drivers/Boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, joking apart, I´m seeing that a better and quicker way is changing the wifi card.
I´m going to call to Medion to ask if is possible doing that without affecting the conditions of warranty.
Thank you very much.

Hi guys, one last question and I finally stop bothering.
As I saw that the backlight is in "work in progress" status for Mojave and Coffee Lake, I only need to reasign the volume keys control to the keys of the laptop.
I was looking for that question in the whole forum, and the solutions didn´t work for me. Is there any application that allow me to do that?
Once more, thank you, thank you very very much.

Hi guys, one last question and I finally stop bothering.
As I saw that the backlight is in "work in progress" status for Mojave and Coffee Lake, I only need to reasign the volume keys control to the keys of the laptop.
I was looking for that question in the whole forum, and the solutions didn´t work for me. Is there any application that allow me to do that?
Once more, thank you, thank you very very much.
please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

I only need to reasign the volume keys control to the keys of the laptop.

Volume control via keys should work no problem once you implement audio, as these have standard PS2 codes (unlike brightness keys).

I already have sound with Vodoo, and it works correctly (a little low volume, but there´s no problem with that), but, even though the Vodoo PS2 is working well for keyboard and touchpad the function keys for volume are not working.
However, if I connect a multimedia external keyboard with specific keys for volume, they work.
That´s why I was asking for a method or application to reasign the keys.

I already have sound with Vodoo, and it works correctly (a little low volume, but there´s no problem with that), but, even though the Vodoo PS2 is working well for keyboard and touchpad the function keys for volume are not working.
However, if I connect a multimedia external keyboard with specific keys for volume, they work.
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Here´s the file generated with the script of blackdragon74.

Attachments

• debug_20620.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 54

No hardware details in your profile.

Please fix your profile as per FAQ:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...m-reporting-files.235953/page-29#post-1862814

I hope the attached file, generated with gen_debug, is valid.

Attachments

• debug_12054.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 56
I hope the attached file, generated with gen_debug, is valid.

Your profile is still missing screen resolution in Graphics.
Please fix as per FAQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back