Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
DQ67SW
CPU
Sandy Bridge I7-2600k
Graphics
Radeon R5 220
Hello,

I'm just installed Sierra on an Intel DQ67SW board with an Sandy I7-2600k CPU.

Everything seems to be working perfectly except for Sound. The board is reported to have the ALC888S chipset.

I have installed few ALC887/888 (Legacy and normal) from Multibeast without any luck.

Can someone provide some help? I have tried looking around the HDA post but still couldn't get anything to work.

@neyurt, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Hello,

I'm just installed Sierra on an Intel DQ67SW board with an Sandy I7-2600k CPU.

Everything seems to be working perfectly except for Sound. The board is reported to have the ALC888S chipset.

I have installed few ALC887/888 (Legacy and normal) from Multibeast without any luck.

Can someone provide some help? I have tried looking around the HDA post but still couldn't get anything to work.

Hello,

Before I start, I would like to apologize for my bad English.

I have been trying from a while time to install MacOS Sierra on the same motherboard (with cpu i3 2105 hd3000), but with no luck.

I have a few problems:

1. On first place is that I can’t do a bootable hdd with the Sierra. I tried everything: I created the EFI manually, I installed a Clover, Chameleon Echoch but the hdd didn’t boot. After restarting the computer, screen is black with label: “Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key”. When I use the USB installer, hdd with Sierra boot properly.

2. I have a general problem with USB ports on the back of the case. After power on or restart the computer and show Clover boot screen USB ports stop to work.

neyurt, do you have a same problems? Could you give me instructions how to finish the installation?

Last edited:
hi you can use ALC 888 legacy here is work fine

Attachments

• scrren.png
    scrren.png
    44.9 KB · Views: 168
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back