Contribute
Register

DPCIManager v 1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
DPCIManager does not require FakeSMC plugins.

The problem of DPCIManager hanging for PStates functionality on 10.9.2 is known/documented OS X bug and with a provided workaround as described in the link provided at post #4.
i got the PStates as mentioned in post #109 from the link u provided. Yes it is a bugs as mentioned
Thank you:headbang:

DPCIManager does not require FakeSMC plugins.

The problem of DPCIManager hanging for PStates functionality on 10.9.2 is known/documented OS X bug and with a provided workaround as described in the link provided at post #4.

I understand and accept that.

I just know that when I built a machine recently DPCIManager hung with the beach ball when i tried to check PStates. When I added the FakeSMC Plugins later from Multibeast the PStates function worked ok.

Later when I rebuilt the same machine with another hard drive the exact same thing happened again.

I can't explain it - I just offered it up as a possible solution - No disrespect intended or inferred.

edit : I neglected to mention that I installed FakeSMC HWMonitor along with the FakeSMC plugins

i got the PStates as mentioned in post #109 from the link u provided. Yes it is a bugs as mentioned
Thank you:headbang:

Congrats - Glad you fixed it :thumbup:

Original (vanilla)10.9.2 mach_kerne is:32e83ee7973553e554f2de5a6b12c9f9

If true, they did a silent update. It differs from the md5 I have for the 10.9.2 mach_kernel here.

I understand and accept that.

I just know that when I built a machine recently DPCIManager hung with the beach ball when i tried to check PStates. When I added the FakeSMC Plugins later from Multibeast the PStates function worked ok.

Later when I rebuilt the same machine with another hard drive the exact same thing happened again.

I can't explain it - I just offered it up as a possible solution - No disrespect intended or inferred.

I think it was something else. DPCIManager does not communicate/use the FakeSMC plugins.

that's what i have RehabMan, the original still as a zip file in main installed dir
and i have the10.9.3 mach_kernel is the same as you mentioned in your post:33e741649352c1545a269cf0700d65e0.
Why when i update to 10.9.3 from 10.9.x i cannot run the computer, with -v i got kexts not supported and with -x -v i got the same.i am afraid to update to 10.9.3 at all now :sick:

that's what i have RehabMan, the original still as a zip file in main installed dir
and i have the10.9.3 mach_kernel is the same as you mentioned in your post:33e741649352c1545a269cf0700d65e0.
Why when i update to 10.9.3 from 10.9.x i cannot run the computer, with -v i got kexts not supported and with -x -v i got the same.i am afraid to update to 10.9.3 at all now :sick:

Without the specific error/problem you're getting when updating to 10.9.3, no idea.

i just finish update to 10.9.3 and after reinstalling Apple HD back to system then fix permissions and reboot i got on Finder left menu bar a broken pixels but on the right of the menu bar normal.
i am trying to make a screen shot but dunno where it was saving by pressing alt+ctlr+shift keys, am i doing it right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back