Contribute
Register

DPCIManager 1.5 Open Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
a basic SSDT for Sandy can be generated with ssdtPRgen.sh or MaciASL's SSDT generator (http://maciasl.sourceforge.net)

OK, I generated an SSDT.aml with MaciASL and installed it in /Extra. I also added "DropSSDT=Yes" to my boot.plist and changed "GeneratePStates" and "GenerateCStates" to "No". After rebooting, I'm now getting more P states: 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, and 33. But I'm not getting anything below 16; I generated one using the 800MHz template in MaciASL, so shouldn't I be going lower than 16?

OK, I generated an SSDT.aml with MaciASL and installed it in /Extra. I also added "DropSSDT=Yes" to my boot.plist and changed "GeneratePStates" and "GenerateCStates" to "No". After rebooting, I'm now getting more P states: 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, and 33. But I'm not getting anything below 16; I generated one using the 800MHz template in MaciASL, so shouldn't I be going lower than 16?

On a desktop CPU? No. And you shouldn't use a mobile SSDT on a desktop CPU anyway...

The 800 MHz template is for Ivy Bridge processors only.

unfortunately flashrom can't flash all boards, but I do hope users will at least try it. If the procedure fails, you can use DPCI to submit a detailed failure report to the flashrom project to help them support your motherboard. If you submit an email address they may contact you later for testing. If flashrom fails, you can still produce a patched ROM using the other options then flash it using your board's utilities, but some like Asus's EZ-flash and Intel's F7 utility may try to validate the ROM, which will fail. Others like USB Flashback won't check the ROM before flashing.

yes, but it's not strictly necessary to flash at first boot, though flashing later will require the removal of NullCPU/Patched AICPM. The modded BIOS can be flashed at any time, even to upgrade a previously-flashed modded BIOS. One notable exception is the required DirectHW kext cannot be loaded in Safe Mode.

i have an asus rampage 3 extreme 1366 i7940 GTX680 and ssd for osx running ML perfectly but sleep is the only thing not working, i tried several thing out there on the web with no success, actually please sleep works, but it sucks using a program to sleep, anyways i tried your tool witch is great, but it fails the auto patch. any solutions? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back