Contribute
Register

DP port not working in Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't working because you have Inject/Nvidia/True which is still evident by the 0MB you keep reporting.
If I put it in False ---> system will be in infinity loop when I restart up the system. ?? But it doesn't has this issue with MAC El Capitan ??

If I put it in False ---> system will be in infinity loop when I restart up the system. ?? But it doesn't has this issue with MAC El Capitan ??

What are your system specs?

It is a rule in this forum to have your system specs in your profile.

What are your system specs?

It is a rule in this forum to have your system specs in your profile.
My computer:
Mobo : GigabyteGA‑Z97X‑UD3H ATX
CPU: I7 4790K
Memory: 32G
Graphic : Nvidia Quartro K5000.
Hard drive : Samsung 850 M.2

Anyone help please !!! or I stuck here, ???

Below works for me everytime, I simply set all instances of "Config2" to "none" and don't forget to rebuild cache.

• Open Terminal
  • Enter this command (it is one line)

sudo nano /System/Library/Extensions/AppleGraphicsControl.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext/Contents/Info.plist
  • Arrow down to where you see <key>ConfigMap</key>
  • For the iMac15,1 locate the board-id "Mac-42FD25EABCABB274" and change string below it from "Config2" to "none". For the MacPro6,1 you will do the same thing but for the board-id "Mac-F60DEB81FF30ACF6". For the iMac17,1 you'll have to see which board-id is declared in your config.plist SMBIOS: "Mac-B809C3757DA9BB8D" or "Mac-65CE76090165799A" or "Mac-DB15BD556843C820" and change the appropriate entry to "none".
  • Save the file by pressing Ctrl+O, then enter.
  • Exit by pressing Ctrl+X
  • Rebuild the kernel cache using the following two commands in terminal:

sudo kextcache -system-prelinked-kernel
    sudo kextcache -system-caches
  • Reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back