Contribute
Register

Downloading yosemite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
motherboard OR system make and model # > See Rules!
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
GTX 660 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hey guys is the app store having problems? I'm trying to download 10.10.2 full installer from the app store but it's not downloading. It's only showing it's loading been doing that for the last hour or so I tried in all my hack an Mac an can't get it downloaded all other app working find.
Can someone try an let me know thanks

It worked for me yesterday. You can't download Yosemite, but can you download other software?

Try a relog, might work.

I've been having the same problem since upgrading to Yosemite. Have been unable to download the 10.10.1 or 10.10.2 installer app from the App Store on either of my hackintoshes (have to use my wife's MacBook Air). Looking in Console, it get the following message after I try to initiate the download:

BUG in process suhelperd[897]: over-released legacy external boost assertions (1 total, 1 external, 0 legacy-external)

I can purchase/download/install other applications with no problem and was able to upgrade from 10.10.1 to .2 on both machines via the App Store, just can't download the OS X Installer app.

-bth

After upgrading to 10.10.3 via the App Store, I am still unable to download the latest Install OS X app for Yosemite from the App Store.

-bth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back