Motherboard
GA-Z87X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790k
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 970 WindForce
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
I cannot figure out how to "Download Install macOS Mojave Application from the Mac App Store". In the App Store I only have the option to "Open" not to "Download" the file.
In the App Store if I click on Catalina, I do have the "Download" option available, what am I doing wrong.

Can I download the Mojave installation file from the Apple website support page?

I cannot figure out how to "Download Install macOS Mojave Application from the Mac App Store". In the App Store I only have the option to "Open" not to "Download" the file.
In the App Store if I click on Catalina, I do have the "Download" option available, what am I doing wrong.

Can I download the Mojave installation file from the Apple website support page?

If you have the "Install macOS Mojave" application somewhere on your system (I mean anywhere), you may not be able to download it. Check if there is a (old) copy somewhere.

If you have the "Install macOS Mojave" application somewhere on your system (I mean anywhere), you may not be able to download it. Check if there is a (old) copy somewhere.

Check your applications folder, if it’s there and only 7-8 mb delete it. Then go to your top tool bar and hit the Apple and check force quit tab. See if it’s open in there as well. Then go to the App Store and download it.

Mojave is no more available to download from App Store here, only Catalina.

Just a heads up if you're having problems. After a long troubleshooting session, I found the issue... Ad blocker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back