Contribute
Register

Don't expect Support from OSXWIFI.COM - they never answer anything ! BCM 94360 not working anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GTX 740
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey there ! i purchased the Card BCM94360 from OSXWIFI and wanted their support when i installed Yosemite . They never answered me anything i ended to theiir support mail ! But they advertise for Support on their homepage ! I also didn't get ANY Installationdescribtions.... so i would suggest to buy the things from ali in Future ! Same Support Half Price !

Is anyone using the BCM 94360 on El Capitan ?
My Bluetooth is working but the Card itself is not recognized . Also not in Profiler ....
i am connected to PCIEX1_1 and the USB dongle is on F_USB1 (BT is working)

can someone tell me what i can do ? I did a fresh Install by the way and i got nearly everything working except that :( greets !!!

Hey there ! i purchased the Card BCM94360 from OSXWIFI and wanted their support when i installed Yosemite . They never answered me anything i ended to theiir support mail ! But they advertise for Support on their homepage ! I also didn't get ANY Installationdescribtions.... so i would suggest to buy the things from ali in Future ! Same Support Half Price !

Is anyone using the BCM 94360 on El Capitan ?
My Bluetooth is working but the Card itself is not recognized . Also not in Profiler ....
i am connected to PCIEX1_1 and the USB dongle is on F_USB1 (BT is working)

can someone tell me what i can do ? I did a fresh Install by the way and i got nearly everything working except that :( greets !!!
If you are having problems with WiFi you should post in the Post Installation->Network forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back