980x
Graphics
r9 290x + 6850
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Has anyone found a dongle that works with the Magic mouse?

regards.

rabbit

Thank you.

Now I just have to wait for the next shipment of magic mice. all the stores in my neighborhood are sold out.

rabbit

Add to the list of working with the Magic mouse dongles

I bought a very generic made in China "SeeHot" USB Bluetooth Dongle
SBD-10[V2.1+EDR] A2DP
Working Frequency = 2.4-2.48Ghz

it cost 10Bucks and it works great.

rabbit

Logilink Ultra Small Bluetooth USB Dongle(BT0007) Working greate, the manual say it don´t support....Only Xp/Vista. But I bought it anyway, cause I had a feeling it would support.

Mac is just greate that simple :)

i just read through a lengthy thread on insanelymac regarding this. it seems there is a targus dongle that both works (as most bluetooth dongles will) and will work upon waking from sleep. it's the targus ACB10US. it's officially supported by apple, but beware, the 2nd version of this dongle won't work after waking from sleep. only the larger first version will. it is available here.

http://www.outletpc.com/c7522.html

so yeah...i had to wade through 11 pages of talk for that.

hapa17 said:
i just read through a lengthy thread on insanelymac regarding this. it seems there is a targus dongle that both works (as most bluetooth dongles will) and will work upon waking from sleep. it's the targus ACB10US. it's officially supported by apple, but beware, the 2nd version of this dongle won't work after waking from sleep. only the larger first version will. it is available here.

http://www.outletpc.com/c7522.html

so yeah...i had to wade through 11 pages of talk for that.

:thumbup: I appreciate the 11 pages of.... torturous reading?

rskm137 said:
:thumbup: I appreciate the 11 pages of.... torturous reading?

no doubt the 11 pages were/are necessary to figure out the problem, but it might have been nice to update the original post to summarize the discussion. the 11-pages was kind of a "where's waldo" for the simple answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back