HD4000 + nVidia660
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello, so i was wondering if i had to do anything special to do a fresh Install of os x 10.9 mavericks? I have a hp 4530s. Will doing a fresh install or clean wipe make me have to redo the hackintosh process?

Just follow one of the sticky guides, either with chameleon or clover.

Doing a clean install is always a preferred method (more so if you have had any issues)

The process is very very easy, create usb>install osx>run pro book installer basically.. everything you need to know will be in either guide you follow :)

Just follow one of the sticky guides, either with chameleon or clover.

Doing a clean install is always a preferred method (more so if you have had any issues)

The process is very very easy, create usb>install osx>run pro book installer basically.. everything you need to know will be in either guide you follow :)

hi friend is it possible to install mavericks on probook 450 g1 without mac , i have the original mavericks image, but dont have a mac near, so what will be the steps? thanks.

hi friend is it possible to install mavericks on probook 450 g1 without mac , i have the original mavericks image, but dont have a mac near, so what will be the steps? thanks.

You need a mac to follow one of the guides here to be able to create your bootable USB.

You need a mac to follow one of the guides here to be able to create your bootable USB.

okay, is it possible to do this from virtualbox?

okay, is it possible to do this from virtualbox?

I believe so, it was back in the days of snow leopard.. worst case, you could install an older version of OSX in virtual box if newer versions are not possible (I expect they are though) and then download mavericks from app store.

I would then check which guide supports your laptop and follow that, if clover guide supports it, use that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back