Graphics
HD 4000, 1366x768
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Well now I find myself with a Mini PCI wireless card Atheros AR5B95 Wireless Samsung Rv415. Apparently everything works perfectly the card is recognized. However it is only searching the net but nothing is found. Have you tried using the AtherosWiFiInjector and IO80211Family. Both result in the image below. And it only gets pursuing network. Can anyone help me?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B39Hm7glJ7ehR0JCNldTUkJTR2M/view?usp=sharing

Well now I find myself with a Mini PCI wireless card Atheros AR5B95 Wireless Samsung Rv415. Apparently everything works perfectly the card is recognized. However it is only searching the net but nothing is found. Have you tried using the AtherosWiFiInjector and IO80211Family. Both result in the image below. And it only gets pursuing network. Can anyone help me?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B39Hm7glJ7ehR0JCNldTUkJTR2M/view?usp=sharing

Verify your card works on Windows and/or Linux.

Make sure the card is on (depends on laptop...). Be patient when you use the power toggle.

Make sure you have vanilla IO80211Family/IONetworking Family installed.

Verify your card works on Windows and/or Linux.

Make sure the card is on (depends on laptop...). Be patient when you use the power toggle.

Make sure you have vanilla IO80211Family/IONetworking Family installed.

RehabMan, checked if there was IO80211Family / Family IONetworking installed and everything was correct.
Do not know if you remember but my laptop was an error in startup, which appeared several apples and you said that could cause instabilities.
Well, I pulled the Yosemite and installed the Mavericks because I thought that the problems could be emerging because of Yosemite being, however so does the Mavericks.
And right now the wireless card works correctly on a windows 7.

RehabMan, checked if there was IO80211Family / Family IONetworking installed and everything was correct.

Make sure you did not install replacements for them. They must be vanilla.

Do not know if you remember but my laptop was an error in startup, which appeared several apples and you said that could cause instabilities.

If you're talking about the standard glitches: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/145308-guide-resolve-boot-screen-garble.html.

I said nothing about instabilities.

Also,

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

System: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Make sure you did not install replacements for them. They must be vanilla.

If you're talking about the standard glitches: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/145308-guide-resolve-boot-screen-garble.html.

I said nothing about instabilities.

Also,

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

System: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

I reinstalled the system. After that reinstall the only thing I did was install was to Inject Kext, yet nothing was done. The kexts are installed are not the vanilla kind?

I reinstalled the system. After that reinstall the only thing I did was install was to Inject Kext, yet nothing was done. The kexts are installed are not the vanilla kind?

They would be vanilla in that case...

Does your laptop have a mechanism to turn the card on/off? Have you tried it?

They would be vanilla in that case...

Does your laptop have a mechanism to turn the card on/off? Have you tried it?

A curious incident occurred.
I am Brazilian and my OS is in Portuguese. I realize some records image to show you what was happening when I changed the language to English and restarted the laptop it found the networks. The language can interfere?

Taking advantage, I would ask another question, I had created a topic to which I referred on the error during startup, system, and also about a problem in the battery. You sent me a topic about installing Clover and teaching how to fix this error. And there was also explained to me how to use MaciASL. The Unibeast had an update and also the chimera, compared to what I used for the installation of Yosemite. Does that perhaps could happen these new versions correcting these two errors?

Thank you.

A curious incident occurred.
I am Brazilian and my OS is in Portuguese. I realize some records image to show you what was happening when I changed the language to English and restarted the laptop it found the networks. The language can interfere?

Taking advantage, I would ask another question, I had created a topic to which I referred on the error during startup, system, and also about a problem in the battery. You sent me a topic about installing Clover and teaching how to fix this error. And there was also explained to me how to use MaciASL. The Unibeast had an update and also the chimera, compared to what I used for the installation of Yosemite. Does that perhaps could happen these new versions correcting these two errors?

Thank you.

Probably a regdomain/locale issue...

See here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook/97428-ar9280-athr-unknown-locale-xx-eeprom-mod.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back