Motherboard
Asus Z170-P
CPU
Intel i7 6700K
Graphics
Palit 1050 Ti
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Could someone a lot more knowledgeable than me have a quick look at my setup and let me know if everything looks ok? or if any further tweaks are needed?

As far as I can see everything is working but don't have the expertise to know 100%

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    7 MB · Views: 94
  • Dale’s iMac.zip
    5.9 MB · Views: 115
Dales iMac.zip is the output from IO Registry Explorer and I have also included the dump of the original tables by pressing F4 on the clover boot menu.

Could someone a lot more knowledgeable than me have a quick look at my setup and let me know if everything looks ok? or if any further tweaks are needed?

As far as I can see everything is working but don't have the expertise to know 100%

No. Need to rename SAT0 to SATA. No edits under XHC, Ioreg is corrupt using wrong version or didnt (Save Copy AS). Look at Series 100 Patches. https://github.com/VoiletDragon/Series-100-Patches

New io reg output with 2 not 3 :)

Ioreg looks fine. SATA is coming under SAT0 should be coming under SATA. Rename SAT0 to SATA in DSDT. XHC is messy you have ports which are not being used.

Ioreg looks fine. SATA is coming under SAT0 should be coming under SATA. Rename SAT0 to SATA in DSDT. XHC is messy you have ports which are not being used.

Tested all the ports which are connected both on the case and on the motherboard and all look ok I do not have as many USB ports connected as what is reported.

Renames SAT0 to SATA as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back