asus nvidia gtx 750 ti OC
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi i need little help
My hackentosh was running on 10.10.2.Every thing was working fine.I was planning to update to 10.10.10.3.So i was downloading 10.10.3 from app storstore.After some time my keyboard sratrt giving problems my mouse left button stopped working and started to works as right button.almist all keboard were dead hitting backspace were ginving me "??"(qqustion marks).i tries to restart the system but now its stuck on the chimera boot screen.screen.same as b4 keyboard button is dead backspace is working but it gives ???.
Plz help how can i fix this problm.Can i run 10.10.3 or shoud i stick with 10.10.2

Hi i need little help
My hackentosh was running on 10.10.2.Every thing was working fine.I was planning to update to 10.10.10.3.So i was downloading 10.10.3 from app storstore.After some time my keyboard sratrt giving problems my mouse left button stopped working and started to works as right button.almist all keboard were dead hitting backspace were ginving me "??"(qqustion marks).i tries to restart the system but now its stuck on the chimera boot screen.screen.same as b4 keyboard button is dead backspace is working but it gives ???.
Plz help how can i fix this problm.Can i run 10.10.3 or shoud i stick with 10.10.2

Seems like rare issue, i don't think that downloading an update file will lead to such situations. Is the update installed??

Now are you able to boot in to Yosemite??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back