Intel Core i7-4790K 8M Cache 4.40 GHz
Graphics
GeForce GTX 980Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
i saw on Bob Roche channel on youtube that his dock is at the bottom but he moved the dock to the left, i mean the dock is still at the bottom but it at the left side of the bottom, so if someone knows how to make the same thing what software does he use or anything else that will help me !
thanks.:beachball::)

There is a UNIX command for this that you can use through terminal. It's actually much simpler than you think.:thumbup:

This is the command you need to enter in Terminal:

To move it to the left: defaults write com.apple.dock pinning start; killall Dock

To put it back in the middle: defaults write com.apple.dock pinning middle; killall Dock

To move it to the right: defaults write com.apple.dock pinning end; killall Dock

Hope I helped,

-CyberQuack

There is a UNIX command for this that you can use through terminal. It's actually much simpler than you think.:thumbup:

This is the command you need to enter in Terminal:

To move it to the left: defaults write com.apple.dock pinning start; killall Dock

To put it back in the middle: defaults write com.apple.dock pinning middle; killall Dock

To move it to the right: defaults write com.apple.dock pinning end; killall Dock

Hope I helped,

-CyberQuack

Thanks for the tips!!
By the way, your duck looks awesome :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back